With flexibility in mind, these remote emergencies are specifically designed to withstand extreme temperatures from -20º to +40ºC, making them ideal for use in cold storage facilities, walk-in freezers, and other areas where traditional emergency luminaires are not suitable.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty
- High-quality lithium battery (LiFePO4) and smart charger
- 12 years of design life at max. ambient
- Fast emergency switch-over (<0.5s) for high-task areas
- Soft-start charger to reduce building load
- Self test (AS2293/IEC62034)
- Mercury exit signs come in an IP65 weatherproof Case for better protection
WEATHERPROOFOffers a high level of protection against condensation
LONG LIFE ELECTRONICSBuilt with high-quality materials for long-lasting performance
FLEXIBLESupplied with a remote gear box flexible application
Download datasheets for remote emergencies.